Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Beauty Loves











Products from left to right


1. Benefit Pore-fessional: This product is somewhat my holy-grail product. It is a tan paste which you place on your forehead and eye area which instantly "erases" your over exposed pores. Not only is it a pore minimizer, but also a great primer in general for face makeup. 


2. Benefit's They're Real: This mascara is an instant eyelash lifter. I had seen people raving about it quite often, but figured it wasn't worth the hype. However, I recently purchased a set from Benefit, which included the traveled size; I am hooked. It isn't a mascara where no matter what you do, it will always look minimal or clumpy. The way you apply it is how it ends up looking, which gives the user more control which is quite convenient. 


3. Tarte Smooth Operator: In the winter months my skin tends to get very dry and flaky. Face makeup looks like it is falling off my face in flake form. To combat the dry winter months while still minting "flawless" skin I use this product. This tinted-moisturizer is very moisturizing and glides onto your skin very easily while still having great coverage. 


4. Revlon Lip Butter in Loli-pop: Instead of wearing lipstick or plain old chap-stick, I tend to wear a Revlon Lip Butter. They are a mix between lipstick and chap-stick, creating a wonderful blend of color and moisture. This color in particular is great for winter because it is not a typical summer pink shade and it is also not a vamp deep red. I like to call it my happy medium shade. Whether you like this shade or not, I would in general recommend trying out this product. Some of my other favorite shades include: Strawberry Shortcake, Candy Apple, and Raspberry Pie. 






Something you didn't get to see........



As I walked outside to take these photos, I slightly tripped and dropped an eyeshadow (not pictured), and it all fell out. Oh the things I go through to blog. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...