Saturday, January 5, 2013

Iota







Products:// Top: Shasa in Mexico,  Shorts: Urban Outfitters,  Flats: Christian Louboutin 




       While in Mexico, I knew it was somewhat my duty to take advantage of the scenery and shoot at least one fashion post, so here it is! When exploring the gorgeous hotel, I found this location, perfect for this outfit. In addition to having a whimsical youthful feel, this outfit is also comfy beyond what meets the eye, which I give a virtual thumbs up. I believe I mentioned this in a previous post, but those battle wound I-just-was-attacked red marks are the result of pale little me exposed to a blazing sun. I am writing this a few days later, and I can assure you I am recovering with my best-friend named "Aloe Vera." In other irrelevant topics, how are you guys dealing with post-christmas depression? I am slowly but surely listening to my christmas playlist less and less. So, moving forward with our lives, what is your new year's resolution?  Please leave me a comment! I light up inside when I see those rare comments every few posts, so please do so, even if you just say hi! Also, if you haven't already, I would appreciate if you would like my Facebook page (<--- click). 


Also, I think I can justify saying I am getting the hang of my picture situation! I have figured out how to make them more streamline, so look forward to pictures of this stature! 
          

Have you followed me on Twitter?  Click here!  In addition, I recently added GFC (Google Friend Connect), so make sure to follow me! It is located on the far right side bar. 









20 comments:

  1. Adorable shorts!<3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got these last summer, and now I wish I had gotten other prints! Thanks for your comment. :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  2. You have amazing hair! :)

    XXX
    Alexia

    http://www.theillustrated-edge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're too sweet.

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  3. What a lovely outfit! I love the dotted shorts :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the shorts as well. :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely casual outfit :) The polka dot shorts are cute :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  5. You're so young :)
    I love your style :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back for sure :)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I will check out your blog ASAP. :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful outfit, I looove polka dots.
    You have a lovely blog, let me know if you would like us to follow each other. :)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love polka dots as well-they're so fun! I will check out your blog right away.

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  7. love your shorts!
    your style is so cute, following now
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too! Thanks for your lovely comment!

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  8. hi, I found your blog address in Isabella's website (you wrote a comment there and I clicked to your link), and when I saw your photo, I thought: "I think I know this girl from somewhere...". Oh yes, you were on TeenVogue, weren't you? :)) I love your outfits! xx

    iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for looking at my blog! And yes! I was featured as Teen Vogue's Reader of the Day, which I am still in awe by. Thank you for such a sweet comment.

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...