Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Golden Rule





  



Products:// Top: H&M,  Skirt: Lulus.com, Wedges: Tory Burch 




         I have been on the hunt for a killer skirt to pair with this dainty pearled top for a while, and I found this gold one from Lulus.com. The pleating on this unique piece adds texture to this outfit, which I adore, since most of my outfits are cotton. With the teeth chattering whether in New Jersey, I decided to pair this outfit with opaque black tights (for fashion and the sake of my shivering legs), tying in the black of the top. To keep the streamline appearance, I knew black shoes were essential, and these wedges seem to get the job done, plus they have ability to give me some much needed height to my 5'5" frame. 


Sorry for the lack of text on this post, I have written this post a total of three times now and it has deleted every time. Fingers crossed this goes up as planned!




What is the weather like where you live? Shoot me a comment! Thanks for reading!













14 comments:

  1. love your collar!<3
    and your dog's so cute! xx

    www.iemmafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love how intricate it looks. I hope to feature Molly in more posts. Thanks for your comment! :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  2. So very very pretty! Love the skirt, love the top, love the look! And your pictures are just lovely

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful collar, I really love that detailling! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love how simple yet detailed it is! Thanks for your comment. :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  4. You look so lovely! I have a thing for this kind of style. I just followed. Hope you visit my blog and follow me too :)

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt! Such a cool statement/neutral.

    Just followed you on GFC, hopefully you can check my blog out!

    http://817-212.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I agree, the skirt definitely is a statement!

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love Lulus.com for unique skirts like this!

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  7. Aw this outfit is adorable - so girly! I love the effect the skirt makes with the dark top and tights. You have amazing style!

    Victoria. X
    http://www.mybougeotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the effect as well. You are too sweet. Your blog is gorgeous by the way!

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...