Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Zig-Zag







 Products:// Top and Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Doc Marten, Bracelet: Forever 21




       To have more of a variety of backdrops for my outfit posts, I scouted out locations inside my house. My mom suggested this mural which is in our basement. It is definitely a switch from my usual greenery-full background which I think can "get old" after awhile. I especially like this outfit in front of this mural because, I mean, I can't imagine a frilly girly outfit against camo and footballs (Just me?). Anyway, on to the outfit. I have noticed that I have turned into a skirt kinda gal after being biased pants or dresses. I used to cringe at the thought of wearing a skirt, but now, it has become a regular occurrence of mine. The arrow-zig-zag like pattern combined with the zipper down the middle makes for a match made in heaven when paired with my Docs and this acid wash button down. You may be wondering what that last picture is supposed to be. The only thing I can say is that picture is a result of playing One Direction and trying to sing while taking a jumping shot. 




    I hope you all have a great rest of the week! :) I am currently awaiting the arrival of our early month long spring break, which begins next week! Friday can't come soon enough.














7 comments:

  1. love the different textures in your outfit, the skirt especially! xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yasmin! I love the textures as well. Thanks for your comment!


      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit! :D

    x MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  3. wow, you look gorgeous and i love this outfit, especially the doc martens! i'm dying for a cherry red pair. hope you had a lovely valentines day!
    Xo jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane! I would love a cherry pair of Docs as well. Thank you for such a sweet comment!

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...