Saturday, May 4, 2013

Close-Knit





Products:// Top: American Eagle, Vest: American Eagle, Shoes: Argentina, Lips: Revlon's Balm Stain in Sweetheart 




        I am always on the lookout for unique pieces. Especially lately, I have been very motivated to update my wardrobe. A new addition to my unique collection is this dress, which not only has intricate tribal threading, but cutouts on the side as well. I think this is an interesting design, and definitely more wearable than a back cut out. I wore this outfit out to dinner with my family for my birthday, so I decided to add a denim vest to be a little more modest. And surprise surprise, I wore my platforms! I really need to find another pair of shoes to alternate with.......nah. 



Thanks for reading!












2 comments:

  1. Hope you had an amazing bday, this look is just perfect. The dress is so pretty and those sandals are to die for. Really like it! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I adore this dress! And I definitely did. :) Thank you for your sweet comment.

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...