Thursday, June 20, 2013

Daydreamer






     One of my favorite summertime pieces has to be crop tops, in addition to flatforms of course. I love to pair crop tops with high-waisted circle skirts, which are also my obsession. To complete the girly combination, I typically throw my hair into a braid concoction (click here for a post on my hair). As you can hopefully tell, I have made more of an effort to create content with interesting locations. Despite the enchanting background, I slightly regret venturing out to the woods for these shots. Let's just say I am not fond of creepy-crawlers and dirt, especially at the same time. I hope you all are having a fabulous and bug/dirt free week! Thank you for reading. xo 













Products:// Top: Urban Outfitters, Skirt: Topshop at Nordstrom,  Shoes: Topshop

12 comments:

  1. THIS IS PERFECT.
    <3
    awesome top and awesome shoes!! you are beautiful, dear!

    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Emma you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! <3

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  2. hi,isabell,,,,, i liked ur blog its really awsome…i have joined ur blog...hey u can follow my site http://www.girlsclosetmania.blogspot.com/ i always follow back thanx zuni View

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top, it's adorable!
    I'm the same, as much as I love pretty backgrounds, I'm not too fond of bugs! xx
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! At least I am not the only person who doesn't enjoy bugs! :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  4. I really love this outfit, everything's gorgeous! :)

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit, love the color pastel palette.
    and your shoes <3 amazing blog as well,
    would you perhaps like to follow each other via Bloglovin'
    and GFC? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will check out your blog ASAP. :)

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...