Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cozy





       Being the shopaholic I am (I admit it, ok?), it is hard to find a pair of pants that are truly unique in comparison to my hoarding of other shades of black. However, JBrand's new photo ready collection broke that barrier. These seemingly black, lack-luster pants are leopard printed. Pants like these help me not to feel as bad about my "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker color" motto. And what is a winter look without a comfy sweater? Nowadays, I would throw on a parka or peacoat over my sweater, but these photos were shot a few weeks ago when gloves and a coat didn't determine life or death. The joys of winter. 


I've got some cute-sy holiday themed posts coming up, so look out for those and possibly a Youtube video? Only if I muster up the confidence to reveal my ever-so cringe worthy voice…nevertheless, posts upon posts are coming your way! Hope you are all doing well. xx




Wearing://Sweater: Theory (similar here)Jeans: JBrand, Shoes: Steve Madden (similar here), Necklace: Argentina Boutique


12 comments:

  1. Ah you are simply the cutest! I love this timeless casual combo, always works! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming and commenting on my blog! Love your boots x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shoes are cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you look gorgeous! Classy and cozy outfit.. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' <3!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look so so pretty! That jumper is perfect, let me tell you!
    I wish it snowed in my city :(
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry- snow isn't as great as it seems! <3

      xo, Isabelle

      Delete
  6. Lovely sweater! You look gorgeous!.........
    The Necklace is very pretty....


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...